WooHoo! It’s launch time for Expensify and the world will be better off for it. Disclaimer: I’m an advisor and I like to say, the inspiration for Expensify. I’m amped…. I’m drinking the Kool-Aid, and waving the expensify flag. . .I F&%KING HATE EXPENSE REPORTS!!… and Expensify makes expense report pain go away. They like to say “Expense reports that don’t suck”
- Go about making your business or other purchases as you did before.
- Expensify auto-imports your credit card info to make sure your Expense report is filled out. You can also use Expensify’s MasterCard solution to better filter expenses. It’s a proxy card. All charges go to your normal card so that you keep your points!
- Upload/email photos of your receipts directly from your phone (auto- upload w/ iPhone app coming soon )
- IRS-ready e-receipts for all purchases $75 and under
- One-click expense reports – Expensify already has transaction info and receipt images
- Submit digital expense reports and get your reimbursements ONLINE
How they make my/your life better:
- Expense reports take only a few minutes to get done
- Your boss will be impressed with timely, organized, clean expense reports
- Lost receipts are a thing of the past
- Faster reimbursements.
- Bigger reimbursements with fewer “problem” expenses.
- No more paper!!
Certainly there are other providers out there, but I just don’t think they get close to matching up. They’ve pulled a couple examples to show how Expensify blows away the competition for insanely easy expense reports.
What does this all mean?
If you’re like me and losing receipts, procrastinating on doing expense reports, losing money b/c you’re just not the organized process-oriented kind of guy or gal, you need to SIGN-UP IMMEDIATELY.
If you’re a consultant, free-lancer, office administrator, or a sales rep this solution is a NO-BRAINER.
If you’re a small business owner and want happier employees that spend more time working and less time taping receipts to paper or filling out the monthly expense report, Expensify is a SLAM DUNK!
Give em a try on this month’s expense report. They’re free. Tell us how things go.
Happy Expense Reporting!